We are one of the leading exporters and suppliers of an assortment of durable insulation products. Used in different industries, all our efficient products possess features of high heat resistance & good thermal conductivity.
|Home||» Products||» Pidilite Products||» AC Duct King Eco Fresh Adhesive|
AC Duct King Eco Fresh Adhesive
Product Code : 39
It is water based environment friendly synthetic resin adhesive, specially developed for multiple applications in HVAC Insulation Industry. It is a Green product suitable for residential & industrial projects that are Green Certified. The Product can be easily applied at room temperature, has excellent spreadability and does not emit any toxic and harmful fumes. The product also has the advantage of being one adhesive suitable for different substrates used for HVAC Insulation requirements. It is an ideal adhesive for AC Duct insulation in Malls, Multiplexes, High raise buildings, etc.Areas of Application
- AC Ducting / Air Ventilation System - Fabrication of AC ducts - To bond Nitrile Rubber, Crossed linked Polyethylene Foam , Thermocol (EPS) Glasswool to Duct Surface
- Under Deck Insulation - To Bond Expanded Polystyrene (Thermocol), Extruded Polystyrene, Polyurethane, Phenolic foam to concrete surface
- Over Deck Insulation - To Bond Expanded Polystyrene (Thermocol), Extruded Polystyrene.
- Acoustic Insulation - To Bond Nitrile Rubber to Concrete walls, Vertical surfaces & Duct lining with Nitrile rubber
- Wall paneling In Cold storages& Mobile Refrigeration Vans - To Bond Expanded Polystyrene (Thermocol) with concrete or metal Surface
- Water Based Formulation - Green & Eco friendly
- Room Temperature application.
- Excellent Spreadability.
- Safe to use & Handle
- Excellent tack- Longer Tack retention time
- No stain Marks
- Very low VOC - suitable for Green certified Projects
- Ease Of application
- Excellent adhesion to multiple substrates viz. Nitrile Rubber, Thermocol(EPS), Glass wool , XPE Foam, Galvanized Iron & Aluminum , etc
- Long shelf Life
1. Clean the substrates to be bonded so that they free from Dust/Rust/oil etc.
2. Apply the adhesive by spreader in thin uniform layer on both the substrates.
3. Allow to develop the tack (Best judged by change in color from whitish to colorless layer )
If material is applied in thick layer then tack development time will be longer. So, the application will have to be done by spreader in a thin layer.
4. Once the tack is developed bonding of the substrates can be done even after 2 hrs unlike rubber based adhesive.
5. Press it uniformly by hand pressure taking care that no air pockets are formed.
6. Cure for 24 hrs at ambientPrecautions & Limitations
- A detailed MSDS is available on request.
- Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacturing. when stored as per our recommendations in original sealed conditions.
KAVITA TRADING CO. All Rights Reserved.