We are one of the leading exporters and suppliers of an assortment of durable insulation products. Used in different industries, all our efficient products possess features of high heat resistance & good thermal conductivity.
|Home||» Products||» Pidilite Products||» Fevicol Ac Duct King|
Fevicol Ac Duct King
Product Code : 39
Fevicol Ac Duct King
Fevicol Ac Duct King is a synthetic rubber, based specialty formulation developed taking in to consideration the application needs & performance requirements of various HVAC & R insulation in industrial & Residential projects.
Fevicol Ac Duct King is recommended as an adhesive to bond Galvanized Iron or Aluminum duct surface to Nitrile rubber or crossed linked Polyethylene foam to provide insulation to AC ducts, Chilled water pipe lines, reaction vessels in various industrial & residential projects. Due to mild smell the product can be conveniently applied in low ventilated project sites at remote places.
Areas of Application
AC Ducting / Air Ventilation System - Fabrication of AC ducts - To bond Nitrile Rubber, Crossed linked Polyethylene Foam , to Duct surface
Chilled Water piping - To bond Nitride Rubber, Crossed linked Polyethylene Foam , to MS pipe lines
Acoustic Insulation - To Bond Nitrile Rubber to Concrete walls, Vertical surfaces & Duct lining with Nitrile rubber.
Features & Benefits
- Benzene Free Formulation
- Room Temperature application
- Excellent Spreadability
- Safe to use & Handle
- Excellent tack
- Ease Of application
- Excellent adhesion to multiple substrates viz. Nitrile Rubber, , Glass wool , XPE Foam, Galvanized Iron & Aluminum , etc
- Excellent Bond durability ( aging resistance)
- Excellent Water Resistance
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- Long shelf Life
Method of Application
1. Clean the substrates to be bonded so that they free from Dust/Rust/oil etc.
2. Stir the adhesive well before use
3. Apply Finical AC duct king on both the substrates uniformly by spreader/ Brush, First on Non porous substrate & then on Porous substrates.
4. Once the adhesive becomes touch dry( when tack is developed) press both the ad substrates together ensuring uniform contact so that air pockets are not formed
5. Cure for 24 hrs at ambientPrecautions & Limitations
MSDS is available on request.
Keep the containers closed when not in use. The adhesive contains flammable solvents so precautions are required in storing of the adhesive. Care is required to be taken so that Adhesive or vapour from the adhesive will not come in contact with fire spots, necked flames or Welding spots on shop floor/ work site.
Light , yellowish liquid
Viscosity at 30deg c
3 – 6
Coverage on non absorbent surface
m 2/ lit
6.10 Under ideal
Conditions ( Typical Test Data)
( Brush Application) at 30 deg c & 50 %
Relative humidity ( on Single side)
-20 to +84 Deg C
Shelf Life & Storage
Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacturing.when stored as per our recommendations in original sealed conditions
KAVITA TRADING CO. All Rights Reserved.