We are one of the leading exporters and suppliers of an assortment of durable insulation products. Used in different industries, all our efficient products possess features of high heat resistance & good thermal conductivity.
|Home||» Products||» Insulation Material||» Rockwool Mattress|
Product Code : 02
Backed by a team of experienced professionals, we are offering an extensive range of Rock wool Mattress. These mattresses are manufactured at our vendors' end using well-tested lightly resin bonded rock fibers and wire mesh machines. Provided mattress are available in different specifications in order to meet the varied needs of the clients. Offered mattress are mainly used for thermal insulation of ducts, flanges, valves, large vessels, boilers, small machinery, equipment and plants operating at high temperature. Further, these Rock wool Mattress are made available at economical prices.
- Moisture resistance
- Perfect finish
- Heat resistance
Duct & other industrial applications.
- Operating Temp : Up to 700 C
- Sizes : Mattresses in the size of 1.22 mX1.52 m with wire mesh machine
- Density : 100 , 120, & 150 Kg/m3
- Thickness : 25 , 40 , 50 , 65 , 75 & 100 mm.
- Rock wool Mattress: wired mattresses conform to ASTM C - 553, C - 592 and BS- 3958 part 3.
- Has a service temperature of 750oC when tested in accordance with DIN -52271, and ASTMC - 411.
- Non-combustible when tested in accordance with BS - 476 part - 4 and ASTM E - 136. Class1 when tested in accordance with BS - 476 part 7, (ASTM E- 84).
- Rock wool Mattress: wired mattresses are available with wired mesh on one or both sides in SS or GI.
- Non-hygroscopic, non-capillary and does not absorb any moisture from the air. Moisture has no effect on the stability of the mattresses.
- Available in densities from 70kg/m3 to 150kg/m3 in standard width of 1.22meters and length of 1.64meters. Non - standard sizes available on request.
- Rock wool mattresses are packed in HDPE bags.
KAVITA TRADING CO. All Rights Reserved.